Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Little Mama


I thought having another child while my two other children are older would be a really neat experience, I just didn't know how neat it would be. Sidney and Lucas are constantly loving on Will and they have never showed any signs of resentment or anger for the time he takes me away from them. I have been awed by how much Sidney likes to take care of Will and LOVES to hold him any chance she gets. Yesterday she told me, "Mom, do you know what my two favorite things to do are? Hold Will and play my Nintendo DS!" She is always so careful with him and has gotten really good at holding him on her shoulder to burp him. It's so much fun to watch. I am very blessed.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, you certainly are blessed! They look so sweet!

Tonya said...

Thanks Milah!

Nathan said...

You have such a neat family. This is why we love you guys ;o)

Keym said...

I was totally impressed with Sid's burping skills with Will, I mean WOW she just tap tap taps and BAM its out!

Shelby-Grace said...

That's a great picture! She'll make a wonderful Mommy some day:)

Tricia said...

How sweet is that.....what a blessing you have little helpers!!

Anonymous said...

you are so blessed, what a great picture so sweet and made me to cry. i miss you all very much and especially holding Will. love mom tucker.