Thursday, December 4, 2008

My life at home

I'm on maternity leave as you all know and it's been an adjustment. I'm not used to being home this much and it's bitter sweet. I love being with Will and I'm enjoying our time together. However, I'm anxious to start work again because there are so many projects that need to be done and I miss seeing my kids every week at church. I also miss seeing the pastors and staff every day at church. I feel like a hermit right now, but I know that it's so important for me to be home with my new little guy. I am thankful for all the wonderful people that have stepped up to help me during this break from KidZone. I'm also excited to see Myron and Julie do Kid's Connection on Sat. night and Sunday morning this week. For all you FFC blog readers out there, I'm looking for some crowd control help on Saturday night for the Kid's Connection! So, if you are interested let me know. It's from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Do you like how I use my blog to get people to volunteer? LOL!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Enjoy it as much as you can, time goes so fast! And you might want to change your "about me" section since Will is here now! :)

Tricia said...

It is an adjustment to stay home! I had a difficult time when I quit my job of 5 years to stay home when Madison was born. Enjoy your time though....You will be back to work before you know it!