Friday, November 28, 2008

Our Family at Thanksgiving







I had the absolute pleasure of having my mom, brother, sister-in law, my nephews, my niece, and my other sister-in-law over for the week of Thanksgiving. We had a great time and my sister-in-law and mom did most of the cooking and cleaning which was soooooo wonderful. I ate a lot and then that night ate some more! I'm eating for two you know! I'm thankful for family, for good food, and God blessing me more than I could ever imagine.



6 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

More great pictures! Was Anne taking them? Glad you had such a fun, relaxing and wonderful Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

I think your family pictures turned out great...in spite of how your husband may feel. (I couldn't help myself...I just read his blog.) LOL!

You have a lovely family!

Keym said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Nathan said...

Great pictures! Everyone looks like they are enjoying themselves!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, everyone, we madeit home ok and even saw a covered bridge. I miss you and james and my 3 great and wonderful grandkids. love, mom

Tricia said...

Your pictures came out beauifully! So glad you had your family with you!