Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Things you may not know about me

  • I've been on a missions trip to an Indian Reservation in South Dakota.
  • I love rhubarb pie.
  • I drove a black Chevy truck in college (I loved that truck!)
  • The best concert I ever went to was Petra when I was in High School.
  • I saw Kevin Neeland (I hope I spelled that right!) from SNL at Disneyland.
  • I have been snow skiing in Breckinridge, Colorado and Angel Fire, New Mexico. Sooo fun!
  • In jr. high, I watched every episode of Saved By the Bell.
  • I have always wanted to be on the show "The Amazing Race" with my dad.
  • I ate a whole box of Mac and Cheese the other night!
  • I used to own cowboy boots and I actually wore them to High School!
  • My favorite movie is "You've Got Mail".

3 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

I remember going to Wichita with you one time in the big black truck! That was fun! Glad to know a few more things about you:)

Nathan said...

Finally!!! someone else who not only KNOWS what rhubarb pie is, but actually LIKES it!!!

Cari said...

I love rhubarb pie, but I have to ask, do you like rhubarb custard pie or rhubarb/strawberry pie? I am a huge fan of rhubarb custard pie, it is the only pie that I can sit down and eat the entire pie by myself. (you can ask Dwayne, it is hard for me to share this pie)