Monday, October 13, 2008

Feeling very FAT!


I am at the point of my pregnancy where I feel sooooo huge, I'm never comfortable and my back constantly hurts. At night I can't sleep for more than 3 or 4 hours before I have to roll over or get up to go to the bathroom! It amazes me how much one month makes such a difference in the way I feel. Last month, I was feeling pretty good and I could get comfortable most of the time. Not anymore! This is going to be a looooooong month. I don't even want to post a picture of me because I feel so huge. You'll just have to enjoy the very fat cat. Well, I think that's enough wining for tonight. Good night to you all, I envy your restful night!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I know it feels like forever but before you know it, you will be holding your precious little one! God Blessings on these last few tough weeks!

Shelby-Grace said...

Tonya you look great, and we're all so excited and can't wait until your new little one gets here!