Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Very Random Blog

I couldn't decide what to blog about today but I knew that I needed to blog about something. It's been awhile! First of all I want to report that I think our WHOLE family is finally well and feeling good. I think we went through about a month of someone being sick. It's good to be well and our normal selves. When someone is sick in your family, your whole schedule get thrown out the window. I'm very blessed, though, that I have a wonderful job that allows me to stay home with my kids. I finally went to my first visit to the OB-GYN, but I only saw a nurse for all the business part of having a baby. They took five vials of blood! Five vials! And it took them three tries and two nurses to hit a vein! Needless to say, that wasn't one of my favorite days. This Tuesday I see my docotor and hear the baby's heart beat. I'm showing a little more each day and just this morning I tried on a shirt and it was too snug. Here comes the maternity clothes. :(
At least they're cute now and not just shirts that look like tents. Today the church had our western cookout. It was fun to see everyone and have a chance to talk. Usually on Sundays I'm so busy, I can't just visit with people. To make it even better, the weather couldn't have been nicer! I hope Memorial Day is just as nice. We will be attending a high school baseball game in the morning and then heading over to the Sorenson's for a cookout. I'm looking forward to this nice relaxing day with family. I hope all of you will be spending some time with family because you never know what is going to happen. Finding out what happened to Steven Curtis Chapman's family was devastating and I can't even fathom what they are feeling right now. I am just praising God that I am able to spend time with my family and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Good to hear you are all feeling well! Have a GREAT rest of the holiday weekend.

Mommy pfohl said...

hey! so glad every one is healthy! I think you are going to have that baby before we get healthy here and are at church on a regular basis! ha! praying for a great day for you guys tomorrow! -Mindy

Nathan said...

YAY! I'm so glad you're all well!

Keym said...

5 vials!? Oh my goodness you should rest, or at least lounge on the couch while you play some Mario 500 tomorrow.

Tucker said...

TJ
So happy to have another grandchild "on the way."
Praying for you and James.
I love you Ton!
Dad