Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tagged?

I guess I've been tagged so I hope I'm doing this right! Here are my answers.

Questions:1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was graduating college, getting married a couple days later, and moving to California with my new husband.



2. What are 5 things on your "To Do" list? This all has to do with my job as Children's Pastor. Copy puppet skits off for my volunteers, call about fake grass carpet to use in KidZone, prepare my talk for Route 456 on Sunday night, order crafts, and get my announcements in the bulliten.



3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? trail mix, cheez-its, cocoa krispies, dill pickles, and yogurt.



4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire. PAY OFF ALL MY DEBT! Travel to a third world country and help orphans, travel to Europe with my husband, buy a new van, ask the church not to pay me anymore and use the money to improve our kid areas at the church.



5. Name some places where you have lived. Plains, Kansas; Haviland, Kansas; Tulsa, Oklahoma; Escondido, California; Vista, California; Rancho Bernardo, California; Temecula, California; Farmland, Indiana (here to stay awhile!)



6. Name some bad habits you have. Bite my nails when I'm nervous, let laundry pile up, not making my bed every morning, tending to eat out more than I cook becuase I'm lazy, eating sweets, not exercising.



7. Name some jobs you have had. Dressed-up in a Subway sandwich for Subway, made scarecrow dolls at Silver Dollar City, worked in the bakery at Silver Dollar City, salesperson at Nordstroms, teacher's aide, librarian, stay-at-home mom (my favorite job ever!), and Children's Pastor

People I'm tagging:

Kimberly,Nathan,Tammy,Kris,Jeff,Mindy, and James


1 comment:

Nathan said...

Wow! You've lived in LOTS of places!!!