Thursday, May 29, 2008

IT'S A BOY!




It's official, we are having a boy! I went to the doctor on Tuesday and they wanted to do an ultrasound, so in we went not expecting to find out if it was a girl or boy. The ultrasound technician asked us if we wanted to know what our baby would be and we said at the same time, "YES!" I thought I was only 14 weeks along and my due date was November 21. Our guess was wrong, which is okay by me becuase I'm 16 weeks along and due November 10, my mother-in-law's birthday! How cool is that? We heard the heartbeat and everything looked really good. While she was trying to find different organs, our baby boy put his hand on his head and it looked like he was saying, "Stop pushing on me, I'm getting a headache!" It was really cute. It's amazing to see the baby move on the screen, it just makes it so real to us that we are having another baby. Thank you God for this wonderful gift! Lucas is super excited becuase he wanted a brother. Sidney was just a tiny bit disappointed it wasn't a girl, but it's still all she can talk about! She is going to be a great helper. So here I am at 16 weeks. Stay tuned for more pictures when I get even fatter! Yeah!

7 comments:

Nathan said...

YAY! I am super-excited for you guys! Congratulations!!!

Eric and Joy Pearcy said...

Congrats!! How awesome for you and your family - we can't wait to see the little one!

Cari said...

Awesome!!! I remember poor Brighton's disappointed voice when he found that Dora was a girl...we have it on tape somewhere, he sounds so sad. I think he was very disappointed in me...lol.

Mommy pfohl said...

Yeah for the pinkertons! There's another little pink on the way! By the way, he looks very handsome and I do believe he looks like his mama! Night all1 -Mindy

Sue said...

I am so happy for you all! What an exciting time...
We want to see Pastor Tonya "profile" pics like this one throughout!

God Bless you all.

Matthew 18:10

Keym said...

Woohooo A BABY BOY! How fun and exciting.

Tricia said...

How cute are you pregnant!! You look wonderful...your one of those pregnant girls that everyone dislikes because it looks like you just have this tiny cute little basketball under your shirt and other than that no one would know you were even pregnant!
Congrats on a boy too....I am convinced that boys are easier than girls...much less drama!!!