Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pinkerton Family Vacation







Hey all, sorry I haven't written for awhile! This month has been a whirlwind and I can't believe it's almost April! We got back from vacation yesterday night and Pink's family is staying with us for a couple of days. We went to Branson for three days. The weather was perfect! Sunny in the 60's and 70's, I even got a sunburn! That's really not saying much becuase my skin is so fair I can get a sunburn anytime the sun is out. Yeah for me! We went to our favorite place in Branson, Silver Dollar City, an 1800's theme park. I went on my favorite ride, Fire in the Hole, mostly because it's more of a memory than a really fun ride. I remember going to Silver Dollar City ever since I was old enough to talk and always going on this ride. My kids think it's creepy and after I had them go on it last year, they want nothing to do with it! Come to think of it, it really is creepy. It's an indoor rollar coaster with ugly looking men trying to put out a fire that these other uglier looking men started. But it's fun! We had a good time. I was happy to just relax and spend time with family. I hope all of you get to spend time with family this Easter weekend.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

We are happy to hear you had a good time and are glad you made it back safely!

Tucker said...

What a sad thing to see you at Silver Dollar City without me....Oh I am glad you had a good time and I am looking forward to seeing you this week
Dad