Sunday, March 30, 2008

A New Addition to the Pinkerton Family!


If you heard the rumors it's true. We are having a baby! We were a little shocked becuase we weren't trying, but isn't that always the case? When you least expect it! We are very happy and we had been talking about wanting to have a third child, I just didn't know it was going to be this soon! Sidney and Lucas are super excited and are already naming our child! Lucas' pick was Jack if it's a boy. It's been his favorite name forever, I think we have about three stuffed animals with the same name. Sidney's pick for a girl is Gabriella Anne Pinkerton, very beautiful. A little too beautiful! This will be a new chapter in our lives, like moving here and starting two new jobs wasn't enough! I'm excited but a little overwhelmed. I know this is God's plan so that tells me he will take care of me. Just like I said this morning to the kids at church, "The Lord will come near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth." Psalm 145:18 and "When I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Cor. 12:10 What awesome promises God gives us.

9 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Yeah! I'm the first to post this - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Mommy pfohl said...

CONGRATS!!!!! That is awesome news! I will be praying for you. Keep us all posted! -Mindy

Shelby-Grace said...

We are so excited for all of you! Can't wait to meet the new member of the Pinkerton family!

Cari said...

That is great!!! Congratulations!!!

Keym said...

Wow! How fun... CONGRATULATIONS!

Tricia said...

Wow, I'd give you a big hug if I could....Congrats!! You will have two helpers in S & L....that will be great!! That is a fun surprise!!

StarWarsFans said...

Congratulations Tonya! You'll be due around the same time as Emily. Babies, babies everywhere. Yeah!

bryan vickery said...

Another victim of whatever's in the FFC water! Ok, maybe victim is the wrong word here. Anyway, congrats!

You're on our hand-me-down list if you have a boy!

Tucker said...

TJ
What a wonderful thing a grandchild is. What a great job you, James and the Lord have done making children.
What a great thing to bring another Jayhawk fan into the world.
I Love it!
Dad