Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Rockin' at the CatBox

The beautiful coffee ladies, and would you believe one of them hates coffee!
I actually got a group picture!

Rock the CatBox Security, be afraid, be very afraid.

Oh my gosh, I had so much fun! James really out did himself and I think that all who attended will agree! You would think that my favorite part was listening to the bands, which by the way I got a headache from head banging (I'm too old for this). No, my favorite part about last night was connecting with people at the church that I really haven't sat down and talked to before. It was so much fun just hanging out and talking, I think we should do this every week! (Except the part about staying up until midnight) There are so many neat personalities at the church and I was grateful that I got to know some of them last night. And who doesn't love the T-shirts? Awesome! The one thing that shocked me was that my kids lasted all night without getting cranky and tired! Wow, they must have had a good time! Lucas' favorite part was "winning a prize" and his favorite band was "those second people"! Sidney said, "I had so much fun it didn't matter that I didn't win a prize, I got a t-shirt from daddy!" Needless to say, our family can't

wait until next year!


1 comment:

Derek Chalfant said...

With that security team you noticed how everyone was well behaved and didn't chance it.