Friday, December 14, 2007

Random things you probably didn't know about me

1. My favorite show on T.V. is Lost-I haven't missed one episode yet!

2. I like to play video games-especially racing games!

3. My favorite Christmas movie is Family Man with Nicolas Cage.

4. I like to eat Hot Tamalie candies over my popcorn. It's soooooo very good.

5. When I need time to myself to de-stress I cook or bake sweets.

6. My favorite sport to play is basketball.

7. I prefer Cherry Pepsi to Cherry Coke and yes James knows!

8. I worked at Silver Dollar City, an amusement park, as a scarecrow doll maker.

9. I'm related to Isaac Newton. I know what your thinking, "That's why she is so intelligent!"

10. I lived in the same house as Pastor Kris in Riverton, Kansas where our dad's were pastors. (No, we didn't live there at the same time!)

Stay tuned for more random things about me! I know your excited!

4 comments:

Derek Chalfant said...

I agree with you on #7. And you'll have to come to Youth group some night and bring your racing game and we'll give it a go.

God'sProp777 said...

We are related to Isaac Newton! I didn't know that! You know, I always felt something warm and fuzzy when I sat underneath an apple tree. That had to be it. I can't wait to see you guys over Christmas break. In fact, you are at Mom's right now. Hope your trip was as smooth as it could be!

Tricia said...

Hot tamales over popcorn huh? I like m&m's on mine.....
Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! It's so fun to see Christmas thru your kids eyes!
Tricia : )

StarWarsFans said...

Hey Tonya, it's Tricia Oren. Would you believe there are no die-hard LOST fans here in Haviland? At least, I haven't found any yet. I can't wait for the new season to start. Oh, and I too much prefer Cherry Pepsi over Cherry Coke, but it's about impossible to ever get it at a restaurant. AND, I wish I had known you were into racing games when you lived here. I would have invited you over so I could kick your butt at Mario Kart. Just kidding, I'm sure you'd beat me! But I do love my Double Dash.