Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Comeback of the Century!

Oh yes, I did it! I beat James in our re-match just two minutes ago! Oh yeah! Let me tell you the glorious ending! I had 6,000 points, James just rolled his last and ended at 11,450 points, enough to win. My turn and I know there is no way I can come back to beat him with only 6,000 points, I roll and get enough to keep rolling several times. Okay, now I have 11,150. I need to roll another three, I have only one dice to roll. Yes, I think you know the rest of the story, I rolled a three to beat James with a score of 11,850! And the crowd goes wild! Well, I was the only one who went wild since it was just James and I in the room, but you get the picture. This game will live in my thoughts forever or probably until the next time we play and James kills me again! Oh well, I can rub it in his face at least for a little while.

1 comment:

Kris Sorensen said...

We are throwing a little celebration over here in Parker City! Oh my goodness - the king has been dethroned - at least for one game ;-)