Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Super Day with the Sorensens!







What a good day! We went to the Children's Museum in Indianapolis on Labor Day. I was surprised that it wasn't too busy. What a great place for a kid and an adult to play! They have five stories of really educational and fun stuff! Our favorite place is, of course, the Dinosphere, which would make a great Bid KidZone by the way. I got some ideas for decorating the Big KidZone there. Above the Carousel they have these little finger lights that hang down with the tips that light up. It looks like a starry sky, it's awesome. They also have this great area for kids that has foam rocks that look real and you can push them with a bulldozer. What kid wouldn't like that? My favorite was the big indoor rock that has slides, stairs, and little windows where you can see animals underground. What a great idea for the Lid KidZone! Watch out people, I'm dreaming big! How about a rock climbing wall in the Big KidZone? Anyway, we had a lot of fun with Kris, Tammy, and Shelby. Sidney and Shelby loved the water play area, I think we could have stayed there all day! Can't wait until my next visit!

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

I think those are great ideas for big and lil' kidzones... Abby would be thrilled! =) She had a blast at the museum herself and she'd shake with joy if some of that came to visit locally! =)