Thursday, September 13, 2007

Puking Snakes

Yes, I'm going to write about puking snakes! I watched the show "Dirty Jobs" with Mike Rowe tonight and he had to catch these snakes and put them in a bag to take to the lab. Okay, first of all I HATE snakes but of course I couldn't stop watching. He actually picked the snakes up and got bit like twenty times! Blood was dripping all over and he was yelling in pain! They weren't venemous, but STILL! I could never ever, ever, ever, ever do that even if I knew the snake wasn't poisonous. Just when I think it can't get any worse, he has to take them back to the lab and poke a rod down the "other" end of the snake and here is the worst part: He made the snake puke up what it ate and then proceeded to put the "puke" in a baggie to be researched. WHAT? Why would you need to make a snake puke? All I know was that it was the most digusting things I ever saw. So there is my puking snake story. I tried to find the clip on YouTube but it wasn't there. Can you tell I didn't have anything good to write about today? So, watch an episode of "Dirty Jobs" on the Discovery Channel. Maybe you too can see a puking snake!

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

I think I will stick to reading your story and letting you watch the puking snakes... Eegads! =)