Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Power of Creativity

I know this is the end of the day, nontheless I wanted to start a new series on my blog devoted to creative ideas in ministry. I was reading a Children's Ministry Magazine called "K" and came across some great creative ideas and ways to get our creative minds moving.

Creative Idea #1

"Ideas generated in unexpected, unusual places are unexpected and unusual. when you operate within a process that imitates (or better yet, exaggerated) these circumstances, you significantly increase your creative capacity." from the book Holy Wow by Jeff White

How to get the creative juices flowing:

Ask hard questions. Why is this the best way? How do I know this is the way it should be? Why not? Relentlessly question everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good questions, sounds like a good magazine, I hear will is walking? is this true, smile smile...?????