Friday, May 8, 2009

A Tribute to my Mom


Since it's Mother's Day this Sunday I just wanted to tell everyone how much my mom means to me. I am in awe of everything my mom has done for my brother and me. Growing up my mom was always there to support me in everything I did and she was not afraid to tell me how proud of me she was. My mom and dad both gave me the confindence to try new things and even if I messed up my mom would still be proud of me for trying. She always instilled in me that nothing is impossible with God and she showed me that personal time with God is very important. As I get older, our relationship has reached a new level of friendship that I cherish every day. She is always available for any questions or concerns I have about my kids or if I just need prayer for something. She is my prayer warrior. I am so grateful and blessed to have her in my life and I hope that I can be half the mom she is to my kids. I love you mom! Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tonya, words can't express how very special you have made my day. but here goes. i guess without the special mom i had and a wonderful God to help me and a daughter i can truly say is my best friend nothing could surpass the blessings you have given me. thank you Tonya for the kind words and beautiful roses. i was suprised and overwhelmed with emotion, cry,cry. you are loved, it is a previlege being your mom. i love you, and you rock too, mom