Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A good but exhausting day

Do you ever have one of those days that you feel really good about because you get a lot done, but then at the end of the day you are completely spent? That was my day today. I had a great time of study and I started my checklist for Mega Sports Camp this summer. When I was reading over the information about Mega Sports Camp I got this fluttery feeling in my chest because it occured to me that kids are going to be giving their life to God this August. How exciting to be a part of that process! This program is one of the best that I've been involved in that give kids the message of Christ while reaching them through sports. I am super excited for the summer to get here!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Tonya,
Your post let us feel the excitement that comes when a child comes to know Christ as their Savior. I will be praying for you, the program and for the kids!

Anonymous said...

Tonya, One of the hightest callings is to lead a child to the Lord Jesus and change a life forever. I am so thankful you are doing what God has called you to do, i am praying for you. love , mom