Wednesday, June 25, 2008

How come I've never heard of Laminin?

A friend from High School sent me a link to a Youtube video that blew me away. I am a huge Louie Giglio fan ever since I saw him speak at the Orange Conference. On this video Louie Giglio speaks about our Father staying with us and carrying us through anything that we go through. He is really fired up and his words are powerful. Well, it just gets better from there. He ends talking about a protein cells in our body called Laminin. At first I was saying to myself, "Okay Laminin is pretty cool, it holds our body together like a rebar in concrete. Neat." Then, he showed a picture of what it looks like in our bodies and tears starting rolling down my cheeks. God knit us together in our mother's wombs and put his special mark on us on one of the most important structures that hold us together: cells. You have to see this for yourself, so here is the link. I hope God speaks to you like he did with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e4zgJXPpI4

2 comments:

Coby said...

I've seen this before, isn't it awesome!

Eric and Joy Pearcy said...

Truly amazing and made me cry too!! Thanks for sharing that with us!! By the way, you are so adorable pregnant!! I can't wait to see you guys!!