Friday, March 7, 2008

To go or not to go, that is the question


I'm in a dilema this morning whether to trek out in the cold weather to take our kids to Winter Jam or not. Yesterday's news looked worse than today's so that's encouraging. I think we might be able to make it. I'm super excited to go and I think the kids are too! What a great opportunity to get to know the kids at Farmland Friends a little better. I also have some super adults going who will make the trip awesome! Please pray for us tonight if we go because we will be driving home around midnight and I really don't want to go 20 mph the whole way home!

3 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Hopefully you'll make it and have a great time! Sounds like it will be lots of fun!

God'sProp777 said...

Mom and I were looking at the weather for your area and we did see snow. It's called a Winter Jam tour for a reason I guess. Have fun and stay safe!

Nathan said...

I'll be sure to pray you make it safely and have a blast!!!