Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Beautiful Friend is Coming Soon!




My sister-in-law, Anne Marie, is coming to see us a week from tomorrow! We're so excited to see her again. I've missed having her around to talk with, laugh with, and just go get a coffee with (Starbucks of course!). She'll be here for a little over a week, which is awesome! I hate short visits from family because you never feel like you have enough time to catch up. She called me the other day and informed me that even though she will no longer be working at Starbucks, she can still get her discount! Bonus :) Anybody want to go for a coffee? When Anne leaves Farmland she will be going to Branson for her new job working with college age kids, which is a job she has already done but now they can pay her full-time. I'm really excited for her because this is what she has wanted to do forever! Now we can visit her in Branson which is not too far away and that's where my dad is too. Small world!

4 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Sign me up for the Starbucks outing ;-) It will be great to see Anne again.

Keym said...

I don't know Anne but I am GREAT at making friends with strangers! Sign me up too.

Tricia said...

Oh I want to come and get some girl time with you guys!!! Sounds like so much fun to come and catch up!!! That pic of you girls is so cute.....have a starbucks for me to roomie!!

Tucker said...

Sounds Great! I wish I could head to Starbucks with you. Jocille got me a Starbucks card for Christmas that is personalized and let's the Latte maker know what I want and how i want it. I don't have to say a thing. It's cool man! Anyway tell Ann to come see us at Branson.
TJ I just found out I will probably be with a show called the Turkey Creek Opry at the IMAX so come on down and see us!