Saturday, February 16, 2008

Someone tell me why


We were driving in Muncie today and I was reminded that every time I start to like something it either gets canceled or discontinued. So I wanted you to see my list of these things.



  1. 1. One of my favorite new shows, Journeyman, canceled after only 9 or 10 episodes! I didn't even find out why he was traveling through time. It was a great show! Come on!


2. Yoplait Lemon yogurt! This was my absolute favorite flavor. Now all they have is lemon cream pie flavor. No, I want lemon, just lemon!


3. Asiago cheese dip at Rock Bottom Brewery! This dip was sooooooo good and they served it with sweet bread. We first started to go to this restaurant in San Diego and then we found one in Indianapolis, but no dip. AHHHHHHH!


4. Peanut Butter Twix! They have Java Twix now, but noooooo peanut butter. Why?


5. Rack Room Shoes in the Muncie Mall! Our family has been there several times and have purchased many pairs of good shoes. They had shoes for everyone and a great selection. Whatever!


I think that's everything on my list. I just wanted everyone to know. Please let me know if this happens to you too! Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.


5 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

I feel your pain Tonya! My biggest one has been that Wal-Mart no longer carries the So Delicious brand of soy ice cream that I LOVE! Instead they switched to Soy Dream, and it is NOT dreamy!

God'sProp777 said...

I agree! The actor who added comic relief in the movie National Treasure started a sitcom that was hilarious called "Teachers" I think it lasted 4 or 5 episodes. Also, caffiene free Mountain Dew was on the market!!! Yes, you heard me right! It was the yummy citrus explosion without the caffeine headaches. Why or why did they tease me with this and take it away faster than a piece of chocolate in Gabe's hands!?!

Tonya said...

I knew I wasn't the only one! Thanks for sharing my pain!

Tricia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tricia said...

I am feeling that same way about a show that ABC started this fall and due to the writer strike, I am not sure if it will ever come back on!!
Last night I dreamt I ran unto you, James and Lucas at my grocery store!! It was so fun seeing you!! I love to dream about people that I haven't seen in such a long time....it's feels just like you are seeing them in real person!! Hey, I was wondering if you by chance had those pics from the sale a couple of years ago? Madison was just a baby and I think you took some of her with James and some of all of you guys?