Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More Random Thoughts You Didn't Know


















1. When I chew strong minty gum I sneeze.


2. My favorite music group of all time is PFR (a.k.a. Pray For Rain).


3. I tried to ask Dennis Rodman (he used to play for the Spurs) for his autograph but he said and I quote, "Not right now, baby."




4. I love to snow ski, but I haven't been since High School.



5. I met Tiger Woods and got his autograph (ask me to tell you the story sometime).



6. I love sushi (Does anyone know of somewhere around here to get some!)

3 comments:

Cari said...

I love to snow ski too, and I have not done it since High School either. There is a Marsh in Muncie that I could take you to sometime that is has sushi. You are much braver than me, I never get autographs and sorry, but I love a really good minty gum...ummm...bless you?

Tonya said...

I don't think I could eat sushi from a grocery store, but thank you for trying! I'm too use to California where there's a sushi place around every corner. I like minty gum too, I just have to sneeze once before I enjoy it! LOL!

Tricia said...

Oh Matthew would be so envious about meeting Tiger Woods!! Lucky gal!!