Thursday, January 24, 2008

Good Things

Yes, I have found some good things about winter here in Farmland. Note, the key word some. One thing that Cari Lott brought to my mind is baking. I love to bake when it's freezing cold outside. I don't bake much in the summer so it's nice to try new recipies in the winter. My favorite is chocolate chip cookies. There is nothing better than smelling cookies baking with that gooey yummy chocolate! The other day I was driving to work and the sunrise was a beautiful orange color on the horizon. God is such a breathtaking artist. To go along with things I am thankful for, I want to share some videos of worship songs that have really spoken to me lately on these cold, depressing days. Just click on my featured videos. O Praise Him is awesome!

3 comments:

Cari said...

Hey, you know, if you feel like sharing some of those chocolate chip cookies, that would work for me...

Shelby-Grace said...

Like your video choices. That is one of my favorite Crowder songs too!

Shelby-Grace said...

Oh, forgot to say that I like the new pictures and look of Your blog! Nice job!