Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back to Blogging

Six months have gone by since my last entry, so I think the time has come for me to start again. So much has happened in that time and most of you have been updated through Facebook, email, and such. I'm not going to cover everything that's been going on the last six months, instead I will start with now. School is in full swing for the year and my oldest kids are starting to get into the new routine. Goodbye summer and sleeping in! Hello to early mornings! Sidney is in fifth grade (which is way too close to Jr. High already!) and Lucas is in third. Both are adjusting well to the new school and new teachers. The truth is, it's like we never left. All of Sidney's friends are in her class and she couldn't be more excited. Lucas has met a new friend that he instantly bonded with. All of my good friends still work at the school and it's been nice to see them again. God is so good to us. I am amazed that God cares about these little details in our lives. I am grading for all the upper grade teachers this year so I can be at home with my Bubbers. James is very busy with planning, meeting, planning, studying, planning, and delivering pizzas! He has also started a men's Bible study with Kris and I'm starting a women's Bible study in a few weeks. The last few months have been filled with building relationships and reconnecting with old friends. God is working in Escondido and we are excited to be a part of this journey!

No comments: