Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What I love about winter. . .




Warming my hands on a mug of hot chocolate



Listening to Christmas music



Hot showers on a cold morning



Wearing my warm fuzzy socks



Making cookies with my kids



Snowball fights with my oldest son even when there's only a 1/4 inch of snow on the ground



Wearing zip up hoodies and my knock-off Ugg boots



Christmas shopping to find the perfect gift



Singing Christmas Carols at a nursing home (love it when their faces light up and they sing along!)



Helping others when they least expect it



Snuggling under my favorite blanket (thanks Tammy!) and watching SYTYCD





What are your favorite things about this season?






2 comments:

Keym said...

I too love fuzzy socks and warming my hands on a hot mug of coco. I love watching it snow outside while being snuggled up with Nate or just under a blanket reading. Kissing Nate under the snow during the first snow fall. Fire Places...., Just chillin and being mesmerized by the Christmas tree lights. Shopping and wrapping gifts just so for others. Just a few of mine.

Tonya said...

Love it Kimberly! Thanks for sharing! I like fireplace too, wish we had one this winter. ;)