Thursday, November 19, 2009

Balance Beam by Francis Chan

I don't want to stay clinging to the balance beam. I want my Savior to say, "Well done, my faithful servant." When Jesus was on the earth he didn't do what was comfortable, he was always found in uncomfortable situations. He wanted His Father's name to be known to the world. I want my Father's name to be known wherever I am and that calls for many uncomfortable situations. I say "Bring it on!" God is not calling me to stay in my nice, safe bubble. God is calling my family and I to go share His love with a new group of people. I'm excited!

1 comment:

Kate said...

It's a great feeling when you've surrendered to God's will. So nice to know we don't have to have it all together or know the whole story, just enjoy the ride - sometimes easier said than done though :)