Sunday, March 22, 2009

Green, Green, and more Green


My husband is home!!!!!! Yeah!!!!! So glad to have him back and he brought lots of pictures. Almost every picture had beautiful green grass. It really is green in Ireland like they say. I just couldn't get over how vivid the green color was. I've never seen grass that shade of green. I hope next year James will let me tag along on the missions trip. I would love to meet the people he met. James was so impressed with the ministry leaders he talked to. Overall, I think James had a really great time. But, I'm glad he's home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was also taken back by that shade of green. That picture looks like a painting in a childrens story book. I can just imagine Peter Rabbit hopping along those fields.

I'm glad Pink is back home with you and the kids. I can't wait to see what God has in store for the youth at our church.

Sue said...

Glad to hear Pastor Pink is home. I can't imagine what lovely sights
he saw over there. What a BEAUTIFUL picture! I hope they share more at church sometime.

Have a GREAT week, Tonya!