Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fall Festival











Last night we had a Fall Festival in the church gym. It was really fun and we had quite a few kids. I was glad to have something available for the parents who like to take their kids somewhere safe and not go trick or treating. We had a lot of interesting costumes and I think my favorite was our secretary Jenny in the hippie costume! I loved it! You got to check out Tammy's blog for a picture. I apologize for not having pictures, I was so busy I didn't have time to get it out! AHHHH! I hate that. So if any of you have some pictures you can e-mail me of the Fall Festival, I would love it. mommypinkerton@hotmail.com Also, Pastor Kris, I really need a picture of you dressed up as me! Thanks! Sadly, the only pictures I took was of my kids at school at their costume parade.


No comments: