Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lucas turns 6!





Lucas' actual birthday was June 6, but I haven't had internet for several weeks so I'm a little behind. But, it was a fun day at Chuck-E-Cheese! Of course, any place where a kid can be a kid is fun! Lucas invited some good friends from church and our neighborhood to enjoy his day. I think the highlight was Lucas giving Chuck-E-Cheese a hug! He is usually scared of people dressed up in costumes. Even at Disneyland, he wouldn't go up to Mickey Mouse! This was a breakthrough. I can't believe my son is six, where did the years go and where did my baby go? I guess your thinking it's a good thing I'm having another baby boy, since my other kids are growing up too fast! Happy Birthday Lucas!

2 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

You're a brave boy Lucas...Chuck E. kind of scares me! Glad you had a Happy Birthday!

Keym said...

Rocking out the ChuckEcheese party! Happy late b-day Lucas