Thursday, April 24, 2008

Family Fun Night!!!


I bought the banana split necessities today, so I'm getting excited about tomorrow night. It should be a really fun night, with a ping-pong tourney, pictionary on my new chalk wall on stage, and lots of other fun games. I hope you all join us! Believe me when I say I have enough bananas to feed an army! Oh yeah don't forget the chocolate syrup, strawberry topping, carmel topping, pineapple topping, whipped cream, nuts, and marchino cherries. Do you think I've tempted you enough? See you there!

3 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Whoa! My RSS feed didn't know what to think when you posted this evening. Welcome back to blogging...

Is there an age limit on this ping pong tourney? AND can I bring my own professional paddle? AND can I do a little victory dance when I beat the six year olds at ping pong? AND Is there prize money involved?

Cari said...

Forget ping pong, is there a limit on banana splits? You would be surprised how much ice cream I can eat...lol.

Mommy pfohl said...

PK... You need to calm yourself! Those poor 6 year olds! Cari... girl... you must have a hollow leg! Hope family night goes well! S ounds like great fun! -Mindy