Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Weird Week

We've had a lot of interesting things happen this week. Sidney caught strep throat AGAIN! The doctor informed us that there are 33 strands of strep, so I was grateful that Sidney has had only two. LOL! (lol means Laugh Out Loud for those who aren't computer savvy) On Thursday James went to Muncie for an appointment with a Honda dealership. He came home without our Big Brutus (the Element) and was driving a new Honda Civic Coupe! We have been talking about trading in the Element for a more effecient vehicle with better gas mileage. Kudos to James, he did it! Our monthly payment is lower, we will get better gas mileage, and it is going to help our credit in the future. Then to top of the end of the week, Lucas threw up all over MY bed on Friday night. He was jumping on the bed just minutes before as happy as could be. Then, chunks all over my pillow. Poor guy was shaking afterward because so much came out. I couldn't believe that much could come out of his little stomach. I was up until 1:00 am cleaning puke off my bed. Fun times! Needless to say, I'm a little exhausted but grateful that my kids are getting better and are back to normal. God definetly had a hand in that. So there's my weird week. I'm praying that this next week will be a little less weird and a lot more normal. Let me just say, I'm counting down the days until Spring Break! Woohoo!

1 comment:

God'sProp777 said...

Wow, what a week! Hopefully things will slow down for you and you can take a breath. By the way I have the Bema Seat website up on my blog. Go check it out! I am ordering three dvds. We could use one at our church for sure. Bless you! I miss you guys everytime I read your blog and see your pictures.