Friday, October 26, 2007

Fun with the Teshuva


BOOMIN'

I got to go the Toby Mac concert with the Teshuva last week! I know your jealous! I LOVED IT! It was awesome! I think the best part about the trip was getting to talk with the youth. I haven't really been able to be at youth group to get to know everyone yet, so this was the perfect time. I especially got to know Tasha a little better. I love this part of ministry, really getting to know people. My favorite is the one on one time. It's funny because when you start a new job there is always a little hesitation on both sides. I didn't know anyone and they didn't know me, but now James and I really feel like we are connecting with the youth in our ministries. It's a great feeling! I'm amazed at how God can help you connect with certain people and put different people in your path at just the right time. I really feel like God came before us and prepared the hearts of everyone to be open and loving toward James and I. The church and the people have been such a blessing to us, I can't even begin to express how grateful we are. Thank you to everyone who has opened their homes and hearts to us in large and small ways. Wow, I sound so cheesy and mushy right now. Anyway, here's some pictures of the concert for all of you who missed it!

No comments: